June 1-2, 2009, Hilton, New York
The Briefing and Networking Event in Digital Asset Management
All from the user’s perspective
Latest Thinking and Developments in Strategy, Procurement, Implementation Best Practices and Improving DAM Operations
- Plus a Special Track for Organizations and Managers Newto or Just Considering Installing DAM
Today the management of digital assets internally produced, bought in and Web 2.0 generated is of critical importance in: growing revenue and profits, reducing the cost base, improving workflow and gaining advantage. This is true for commercial companies, not-for-profit service providers and government departments and agencies.
- This briefing covers it all – ALL the important issues.
- This is an event that will deliver exactly what it promises – briefings on all the important issues supported by case studies of real world performance.
- Digital Asset Management for increased knowledge, revenue, profits and shareholder value.
- Digital Asset Management for cost reduction, more effective marketing, better training, continuing professional development, brand management and new product development.
Who Should Attend?
Thisevent is essential for everyone involved or likely to become involved in the management of digital assets in:
Airlines ArchitectureAutomotive manufacturingBankingBroadcastingComputer GamesConstructionDefenseEducationEnergy Supply EngineeringFinancial & Insurance ServicesFilmFood and BeverageGamingGovernment and the Public SectorITLegal ServicesLeisure and SportLibraries, Museums, Galleries & ArchivesManufacturing in all its formsMaritime TradeMedia & EntertainmentMarketing & Advertising AgenciesMedicalHealthcareMusicPharmaceutical Development and ManufacturingPublishing & PrintingRailReal EstateRetailTelevisionTelecomsTransport UtilitiesAccountancy and Audit