Digital Asset Management Defined CMS Wire.
You can’t afford to ignore the issue ofDigital Asset Management, or DAM. It’s more than a fun acronym. Solid DAM can make your business more efficient. Poor DAM can result in waste, confusion and many lost opportunities.
What Is DAM?
Digital Asset Management refers to how you take in, handle and distribute everything you have in digital form, from digital images to word processing documents to medical records. Issues this topic addresses include :
- How do you receive your digital assets?
- How you review and annotate your digital assets?
- Who catalogs your digital assets and how?
- Where do you store your digital assets?
- How do you access your digital assets?
- How do you distribute your digital assets?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why do I need a Digital Asset Manager? (digitalassetmanagement.org.uk)
- Marketing Technology Diary: A DAM 2.0 user experience, please (digitalassetmanagement.org.uk)
- Digital Archiving Tool: Amnesty International’s ADAM (digitalassetmanagement.org.uk)