Regardless of industry focus, the issues and challenges that lead to a Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation are extraordinarily similar. In order for any DAM implementation to succeed, there must be a realization of the VALUE of a DAM. From the corporate strategy to delivering content (and everything in between and beyond) join in the discussion to hear the real story of how five passionate professionals were able to get their DAM up and running; overcome common human and technical pain-points while championing a DAM in an organization.
Join the Live Virtual Event
Date: Thursday June 21th, 2012
Time: 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern
Discover how leading Digital Asset Management professionals from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, 20th Century Fox, Oracle and Sysco evaluated and revamped their rich media management strategies.
Join us and you will discover:
- Solutions to managing brand integrity as a DAM Practitioner are similar across industries
- How your organization can better find, publish and archive digital content, and measure its value
- How a leading DAM solution supports multi-channel publishing environments
- Jane Glicksman, Digital Archivist, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- Carey Capaldi, Program Director, 20th Century Fox
- Sekar Sanku, Manager, Enterprise Content Search & Portal, Sysco
- Bruce Spears, Director of Web Development, Sysco
- Guy Hellier, Digital Media Solutions Expert, OpenText
- Ed Durst, Solutions Consultant, OpenText
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now