The Digital Asset Management Conference is right around the corner. The Conference has evolved into an industry-leading summit series for anyone working in asset management, Today that's virtually everyone, whether they're content creators, production professionals, publishers, digital archivists or C-level executives. Here, you'll have the opportunity to increase your skillset, further your career and expand your professional business network.
If you'd like to get an idea of the kind of education and discussion you'll find at the DAM Conference, check out this video from one of our past events…
eMedia Publishing 101: Publishing across Channels – Print, Smart Phones, Tablets and Beyond
Is your workflow iPad-ready? Do you have a mobile publishing strategy? Is your staff fluent in Metadata? In XML? In DAM? Have you figured out how to transcend your print workflow to include digital (eMedia) technologies?
This session outlines the fundamentals required for making the transition from operating a print-centric workflow to enabling eMedia production – including print, smart phones, tablets, and beyond.
In this Add On Seminar you will gain an understanding of:
- Publishing Models: Traditional and eMedia Publishing – an integrated Approach
- The Impact of the iPad and Tablet Delivery Platforms
- Enabling Technologies: CM, DAM, Metadata, and XML
- Emerging Technologies; HTML5, RDFa, CSS3, ePub3, and nextPub
- Dianne Kennedy, VP Emerging Technologies & Director eMedia Professional Program, IDEAlliance