Editor-in-Chief Paul Quigley interviewsAIIM President and CEOJohn Mancini , discussing key issues including the rampant oversight of effective electronic records management, the paper mountains that remain unsructured, as well as covering eDiscovery, compliance, the future of the media, and the priorities for organisations trying to monetise in a digitally asset rich environment.
Related articles by Zemanta
- DAM Talk: EMC – An Information Centric Universe
- Records Management: User Expectations, Market Trends, And Obstacles
- Evolution of Records and Information Management
- Document and Records Management: Controlling Information Risk and Aiding Compliance
- Document management: from paperless office to parliamentary privilege