Implementing a flexible, scalable system that effectively manages your clients’ digital assets is critical to your future success.
Brand owners increasing number of multi-channel targeted marketing programs have caused an explosion in the number of assets to manage. Many companies are recognizing the need for a sophisticated, coherent digital asset management (DAM) system that supports marketing across multiple media and allows for increased collaboration between their communication suppliers.
As companies press the “reset switch” on their first try at implementing a digital asset management (DAM) system or are considering their first DAM solution, the challenge is clear:
“Technology without a quantified ROI is just wasted effort.”
In this two-part webinar series by independent DAM expert, Tony McCarthy, you’ll learn that choosing a flexible, scalable DAM system is something a company does once, then leverages over and over for many clients.
- Three business drivers to consider when choosing a DAM solution
- How to conduct a DAM needs analysis, for you and your clients
- How to avoid making your DAM solution another isolated information silo
- The basic three layer technology foundation to every DAM system
- The top five commercially available DAM solutions
- Data storage configurations for multiple systems
- How to build simple search criteria and search engines
- The business value of the different graphic formats
- Three types of automatic data Ingestion
- Ways to automate metadata ingestion
Implementation and Support + Technical Sales
- An 8 step plan to deploy a DAM Solution – from software installation to public launch
- DAM and your disaster recovery strategy; TAPE Vs. Live Spinning Disk, etc.
- How to package and sell your DAM solution to existing clients and prospects
- How to demo your solution via webinar to senior management
- How to prep for an executive briefing to increase your team collaboration
- How to create presentations that keep executives awake
- How to avoid feature creep in a new sale
- How to measure and report the ROI of your solution, for you and your clients
- How to manage maintenance upgrades