Douglas Brown interviews Siamak Farah, Founder and CEO of InfoStreet.Douglas and Siamak discuss the InfoStreet solution along with a discussion in to the good, the bad, and the ugly of Cloud Computing.Douglas puts Siamak on the hot seat to discuss the many potential pit falls of cloud computing and SaaS. Siamak does an amazing job countering Doug’s arguments.Douglas and Siamak also discuss the following areas:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- How does Citrix (Presentation Virtualization) fit in to SaaS?
- We dive deep in to Cloud Computing security and privacy issues and what this really means
- A discussion on some of the hesitations around Cloud Computing
- Who does SaaS and Cloud Computing work with offline access
Listen to Podcast here http://www.dabcc.com/media.aspx?id=509
Related articles by Zemanta
- Cloud computing and security (deurainfosec.com)
- IBM’s Crowd-Sourced Cloud Computing Use Cases White Paper Published (elasticvapor.com)
- Identity in the Age of Cloud Computing: The Next-Generation Internet’s Impact on Business, Governance and Social Interaction (tc.eserver.org)
- Government Adoption in the Cloud (kinlane.com)