Cinegy is pleased to announce the launch of the latest version 9.2 of Cinegy Multiviewer at IBC 2012. Cinegy Multiviewer enables you to monitor streams from satellites, camera feeds, playout devices and other sources simultaneously. It features a robust alert system for signal problems as well as meters for audio and VU analysis. Cinegy Multiviewer works using ordinary Ethernet and does not need any special hardware to run; a standard PC or workstation will do.
Featured in the new release of Cinegy Multiviewer is:
- Support for transmission of Multiviewer display via RTP encoded stream
- Improved alarm indications in displays
- Redesigned configuration application
- VANC (Closed Caption presence, AFD and V-Chip decoding) indicators
- REST API for control of Multiviewer Engine (selectable layouts & players)
- Fully customizable layouts via Cinegy Multiviewer Layout Designer
- Support for embedded metadata and status from Cinegy Capture preview streams (UMD, CPU load, Status)
Cinegy Multiviewer is easy to manage due to its fully customizable interface. Multiple SD and HD sources can be displayed in windows, adjustable for size, position and resolution, on a single display – or multiple displays, allowing you to monitor as many channels as you need.
All streams and channels can be simultaneously monitored from any station in the network, with indicators displaying the current status of each channel in real-time mode. Each channel preview is equipped with this set of preview components and indicators, which make it a software analog of expensive hardware multi-channel video monitoring solutions.
Cinegy Multiviewer can display a multiplexed feed from a single, standard satellite receiver, and therefore receive 16 or more channels simultaneously rather than just one. Cinegy Multiviewer can then run on any standard PC, to monitor any incoming or outgoing signal wherever and however it is required. This works perfectly in a control room and can now be deployed more widely across a facility as the costs for wiring and hardware are no longer an obstacle.
The multi-monitor display shows the channel name, the audio level indicators and the real-time video preview playing the incoming video in the real-time. In addition the signal availability indicators (“alarm indicators”) check for signal presence of the RTP signal, the video stream and the audio channels. If any signal is lost, the corresponding indicator starts blinking and an alert is sent.
Cinegy is a world-leading software development company specializing in innovative video, broadcast and OEM solutions for international broadcasters and equipment vendors.
Based on standard IT hardware and non-proprietary storage technology, Cinegy products are reliable, affordable, scalable, easily deployable and intuitive.
Cinegy’s Application Areas include :
- Media Asset Management & Active Archive
- Broadcast Automation and Playout Service
- IP Signal Distribution and Monitoring
- Newsroom Integration
- Compositing & Effects, CG and Branding
- MPEG Technology / Encoders / Decoders / Transcoders
For further information regarding Cinegy, please visit www.cinegy.com Visit Cinegy at IBC 2012 on stand 7.A30 and 7.A41