Following the successful launch of Cinegy Multiviewer in 2012, Cinegy is pleased to announce the launch of Cinegy Multiviewer 9.5, the most innovative solution for monitoring and analyzing AV IP-streams and SDI signals on the market.
Cinegy Multiviewer enables broadcasters and production houses to monitor streams from satellites, camera feeds, playout devices and other sources locally and remotely. Featuring a robust analysis and alert system detecting signal problems as they occur Cinegy Multiviewer runs on commodity IT servers or workstations receiving RTP/UDP streams via Ethernet or uncompressed video using standard SDI cards from vendors such as AJA, BMD, DVS or Deltacast.
The new features of Cinegy Multiviewer 9.5 include :
- SDI-based input (on top of IP input), including support for the high-density Deltacast 8-channel low-profile HDSDI board.
- Dolby Digital and Dolby E decoding with adaptive meter display
- 608/708 VANC Closed Caption decoding support
- Powerful HTML5 plugin for embedding custom content
- 720p25 and QHD H.264 output for internet-streaming of Multiviewer
- SMS alert notification
Cinegy Multiviewer is ideal for local and remote operations and can be massively scaled from 4 to 400 or more channels and is also perfect for cloud based or hosted services.
Starting from Euro 745 / USD 999 for monitoring four channels Cinegy Multiviewer is an affordable solution for small production houses and large broadcasters alike.
Visit Cinegy on booth SL11112 at the NAB Show 2013 for a demo of Cinegy Multiviewer 9.5
Cinegy is a world-leading software development company specializing in innovative video, broadcast and OEM solutions for international broadcasters and equipment vendors.
Based on standard IT hardware and non-proprietary storage technology, Cinegy products are reliable, affordable, scalable, easily deployable and intuitive.
Cinegy’s Application Areas include :
- Media Asset Management & Active Archive
- Broadcast Automation and Playout Service
- IP Signal Distribution and Monitoring
- Newsroom Integration
- Compositing & Effects, CG and Branding
- MPEG Technology / Encoders / Decoders / Transcoders