Blackmagic Design just released DaVinci Resolve 15.3, you can download it here, as they originally announced they would when they showed off the brand new URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, a firmware update to the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, and a handful of other announcements. This DaVinci Resolve 15.3 update is to support the brand new URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 and it’s latest Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3. This update also favors the same Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3 that the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K now records, which, by the way, is a pretty powerful punch to a little powerful camera. Here is a list of improvements to DaVinci Resolve.
DaVinci Resolve 15.3 Updates:
- Support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 camera
- Support for the latest Blackmagic RAW SDK 1.3
- Improved support for audio metadata in AAF exports including clip volume, pan data, track volume, and automation
- Improved timecode support for high frame rate EXR clips
- Improved responsiveness when using Wacom tablets on Windows
- Improved performance when selecting clips in the Edit timeline
- Improved playback behavior on the Edit page
- Improved handling of AAC audio on Windows
- General performance and stability improvements
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!