Driving Unprecedented Value from your Rich Media Assets
You have been personally selected to join us at Chef Josiah Citrin’s award-winning Melisse Restaurant for an exclusive luncheon dedicated to a discussion about the new ways to create value in an organization from rich media assets.
Rich media – especially video – has become a game-changing component of today’s entertainment, media, marketing and communications. At this event, you will discover how leading media, entertainment and other forward-thinking companies are leveraging unique technology to index, store, and analyze their rich media assets such that they can be automatically understood, processed and shared – resulting in not just greater efficiencies, but increased opportunities.
Hear the valuable insights and experiences of featured speakerSusan Beltz, Vice President Digital Media Services, Onstream Media.
And learn how to:
- Make manual tagging a thing of the past, and pinpoint accuracy a reality today
- Deliver a more personal and dynamic rich media experience to your customers
- Create significant productivity gains by reducing the manual tasks and rework associated with old school methods of asset archiving and management
- Further monetize video assets with new means of promotion and advertising
- Monitor multiple broadcast streams in any format from any source
- And much more….
Please join usfor this informative event. Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis so don’t wait!