The next evolution of the web, the semantic web, is rapidly adding layers of intelligence to the connected information of the world. And we get to carry more and more of this intelligence around with us every day. How will that change us?
Soon we all will have two brains: one in our head and one in our pocket. At least one is getting smarter every day. How can we augment the squishy one? Learn how context-aware mobile devices connecting to semantic web services can give you ESP and new powers. Discuss how it might actually start to change our brains.
The questions that the panel will address include :
- What are semantic web technologies?
- What is augmented reality?
- How can I augment my brain with technology?
- How does context awareness change every application?
- What is the bridge between human brains and silicon brains?
- How will new media and semantic technology make me smarter?
- What is brain plasticity?
- How might semantic mobile technology change my brain?
- What are the best use cases to illustrate the power and potential to augment our brains?
- What happens when we connect a billion brains using mobile and semantic technology?
Continues @ http://brown2020.com