Digital Juice®, the highly acclaimed developer of digital content for video and motion graphics artists announced today that it is releasing Toxic Themes™ for Adobe After Effects Collection 02: Awards & Ceremonies. Toxic Themes™ are unique high-quality animated template graphic sets that provide After Effects users with a variety of professional themed looks. The customizable animation projects and templates in this second volume feature multiple photo, video and editable text zones per segment and have been expertly crafted to suit a variety of projects ranging from company, industry and peer recognition ceremonies, to individual and team achievement awards and more.
Each coordinated template set in this new Awards & Ceremonies-themed volume is unique in both style and flow, diverging from the more regulated single-dropzone-per-segment format of Digital Juice’s popular ready2go template products to provide a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content.
“Much like our ready2go® Projects & Templates Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Theme, all you need to do is add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template,” says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. “But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type – all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project.”
In Toxic Themes™ for Adobe After Effects® Collection 02: Awards & Ceremonies, you will find over 80 fully-customizable Adobe After Effects project files ranging from a Hollywood awards theme complete with spinning film reel and glitzy particle effects, to a high-tech project with a distinct industrial vibe, perfect for industry recognition and awards ceremonies — to name just a few of the many creative looks in this new package.
- Over 80 different projects in 10 template sets provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of awards and ceremonies productions.
- Developed by the elite Toxic Type/Promo Video team at Digital Juice
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or easily extend the length of each segment.
- Includes both HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into Adobe After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 10 Coordinated template sets
- Instant Download (only 7.72 GB)
- More than 80 fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- HD and SD versions included
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 and above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Requires Juicer version 3.90 or above (free download)
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer™ 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the Toxic Themes™ collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to send all or select project elements to Adobe After Effects.
Pricing & Availability
The new Toxic Themes™ for Adobe After Effects® Collection 02: Awards & Ceremonies can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store at www.digitaljuice.com. The package’s retail price is $249 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 60% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer™ 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print