Digital Juice®, the highly acclaimed developer of digital content for video and motion graphics artists, announced today that it is releasing Toxic Templates™ for Adobe After Effects, Collection 6: Anticipation. Toxic Templates™ are unique premium quality animated template graphics that provide After Effects users with a variety of professional finished looks, and feature multiple photo, video and editable text zones per segment. Toxic Templates can be used for everything from movie trailers, opens, segues and video montages to photo galleries and broadcast commercial spots.
“The templates in this new collection offer a colorful, innovative blend of designs that are both stylish and trendy and perfect for building anticipation and excitement for your content,” says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. “These sophisticated template sets are also completely customizable, unique in both style and flow while providing a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. While visually these sets may appear complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them difficult to use, and in fact, allows them to be extended and customized much more easily.”
Toxic Templates are an exciting way to keep your productions on the cutting edge. They are created by the same elite team at Digital Juice that designs their award winning promotional videos and develops the Toxic Type collections. The Toxic Templates product line offers a refreshing twist on the customizable template genre. “Much like the ready2go Projects & Template Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, just add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template,” says Hebel. “But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type – all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project.”
In Toxic Templates™ for Adobe After Effects® Collection 6: Anticipation, you will find more than 70 fully-customizable After Effects project files ranging from a series of transitioning celluloid filmstrips that instantly communicate ‘a life in pictures’, to an urban city scene with highrise buildings that seemingly construct themselves – to name just a few of the creative looks in this package. “You have complete access to the projects just as our top animators have designed them,” says Hebel. “Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You can even learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how these one-of-a-kind projects are set up before customizing them!”
- Package available as an Instant Download (1.54 GB)
- Over 70 different projects provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Developed by the elite Toxic Type/Promo Video team at Digital Juice
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for most of the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or easily extend the length of each segment.
- Includes both HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 15 Coordinated template sets
- More than 70 fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- Instant Download file (1.54 GB)
- HD and SD versions included
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer 3.90 or above (free download)
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer™ 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the Toxic Templates™ for Adobe After Effects® collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects. In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new Toxic Templates™ for Adobe After Effects®, Collection 6: Anticipation can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store at www.digitaljuice.com as an instant download. The package’s retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 60% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer™ 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.