What You Should be Asking Yourself
- Is your organization able to handle the explosion ofdigital information? Does the continuing influx of information make your organization less and less effective?
- Can your employees find information when they need it – in the daily course of business, as well as when an emergency or more urgent event occurs?
- Can your employees collaborate on projects no matter where they are located in the world, to take advantage of trends towards work spread across the globe, and workers that are at home or on the road 90% of the time?
- Has your ability to document what your organization did, why you did it, who did it, and when they did it gotten better or worse in the past 5 years?
- Can your customers find information when they need it? Or are they abandoning your organization for a competitor who outstrips your ability to provide the information they need?
If you can answer these questions without having to search furiously for the answers under that massive stack on your desk, you’re on your way to a conscience incompetence.
Full article and survey @http://www.cmswire.com