Digital Asset Management blog (thats us) is giving its readers the chance of a FREE pass to next week’s Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management Symposium, taking place in London on June 25th and 26th. The first 10 people to email my colleague Dan Luper on [email protected] will be offered a free pass (worth 599), anyone thereafter will be given a 25% discount on their conference pass.
Whether you are in Publishing; Advertising; Broadcast & Entertainment; looking to deploy DAM into your business or wanting to integrate new digital supply chains, then you need look no further than this year’s Henry Stewart conference.
- BBC Scotland – Noreen Adams, Head of Media Management,
- CMS Watch – Theresa Regli, Principal
- Granada International – Martin Blakstad, Head of New Media
- IKEA – Nigel Hopkins, IT Architect
- News International – Pam Williams, Editorial Services
- Turner Broadcasting Technologies – Steve Fish, VP Engineering