5th Kind celebrates another great year delivering Asset Management and Workflow Tools to the biggest productions in the film industry. Man of Steel, Now You See Me, and Iron Man 3 are just some of the projects that have been managed using 5th Kind's industry leading CORE software. As always, the development and support teams have been working closely with 5th Kind's clients, setting the bar for creative collaboration and increased productivity. Now at SIGGRAPH 2013, 5th Kind will be giving attendees a sneak peak of our new milestone release, CORE 4.0, which embodies the cutting edge of Asset Management and Workflow Tools.
- Completely redesigned Realtime sockets Engine
- New user driven UI
- New native IOS App
- Transparent Integration with the COLORFRONT transkoding engine
- Transparent Integration with ASPERA in addition to SIGNIANT
- Distribution module with integration with Social, Playback and Editorial platforms
- New Restful Open API built on out Service Oriented Architecture
- Streamlined Review tools
- New faster MEDIA player with side by side comparisons
- Real-time notifications
- Re imagined comments and annotations
- Drag and Drop file management features
- and much more
OVER 35 BLOCKBUSTER FEATURE FILMS AND COUNTING …
This is another major pioneering step forward for CORE since its inception 7 years ago and has been some time in the making. 5th Kind is the industry leader in asset management because of its unyielding focus on innovation, security and excellence. In collaboration with its client base, some of the smartest and most creative experts in the industry, 5th Kind has created a roadmap for the collaborative infrastructure of the future. Come and see the 5th Kind booth at SIGGRAPH, sign up for the demo program and join the ever expanding group of industry professionals in the future of the entertainment industry.
Want to sign up for a demo? Click here to join the industries elite.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now