Get the bigger picture of implementing DAM in your business processes
ADAM Software, together with partner AgilePoint, presents:
Companies of all kinds are using digital assets more than ever before. Digital Asset Management (DAM) has been developed as a way of organizing and accessing that growing mountain of files. But as business processes become more complex and critical across enterprises, you need DAM that works with those business processes to ensure fast time-to-market, consistent results, and reduced costs. This 30-minute webinar will show you how to get started with such a workflow.
Presenters:James Bridges, Sales Manager at ADAM Software, andHans Hantson at AgilePoint
Topics to be covered:
- What is ‘Workflow’ exactly? And Why would I need an improved workflow?
- Is BPMS just another scary acronym to sell me stuff? And what about: ‘The Media Supply Chain’, ‘E2E-processes’?
- What ADAM offers in terms of Workflow/BPMS: Variance (consistency), Cycle time and Cost.
- Further benefits through AgilePoint
- Real life cases
- How to get started?Date:Wednesday June 232010
- 08:00h AM – PDT San Francisco
- 11:00h AM – EDT New York
- 04:00h PM – GMT London
- 05:00h PM – CET Brussels