What does it take to create a great story in the expanding, merging worlds of digital and new media? What makes a storyworld different than a story? In this session, top Hollywood writers and showrunners will share their on-the-ground experiences working in transmedia storytelling across multiple platforms. Discover all the new opportunities that exist for writers and creators in today's emerging media landscape.
- Annie Wood, “Karma's a B*tch”
- Jay Bushman, “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries”
- John Cabrera, “H+: The Digital Series”
- Rich Silverman, “Heroes Evolutions”
- Tim O’Donnell, “4 to 9ers”
- Patric M. Verrone, “Futurama”