TecnoTur episode 5 (English) is now available. In episode 5, Carla Sánchez and Allan T©pper discuss RIM/Blackberry’s new podcast consumption application. Next comes Larry O’Connor of OWC (Other World Computing), creator of the revolutionary eSATA modification for certain Apple iMac computers, as well as SSDs (Solid State Drives) and other products. Finally, we converse with Bruce Sharpe of Singular Software about 3D/stereo editing workflow, PluralEyes, DualEyes and their latest application, Presto. Here are details about how to hear TecnoTur free, or become a subscriber.
Associated links are available in the show notes at EnglishPodcast.TecnoTur.us.
Free subscription in iTunes
To subscribe to the TecnoTur‘s English channel free of charge via iTunes, click here, or search for TecnoTur in iTunes.
In upcoming TecnoTur episodes
In upcoming episodes, you will find:
- Cliff Ravenscraft of GSPN and Allan T©pper discuss Cliff’s projects and views about podcasting (English channel only.)
- The Castilian version of the conversation with Jorge Dighero and Ralph Messana of NewTek, regarding their TriCaster TCXD300. [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 1, and is still available.]
- A conversation with ExWex/Monogram, regarding their BCC/BroadCast Case. (English channel only.)
- A conversation with award-winning editor Norman Smith (Castilian channel only).
- More of Rafael Andreu and Ramm Productions (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Victoria Mesas García of Escuchalibros, regarding audiobooks. (Castilian channel only).
- A conversation with Peter Olle of MacLatino.com (Castilian channel only).
- The Castilian conversation with Tamara Benavente of Ellanvannin Multimedia regarding her short film Lost & Found [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 3, and is still available.]
- The Castilian conversation with Adobe regarding Premiere CS5. [The English version of this conversation appeared in TecnoTur‘s (English) episode 3, and is still available.]
- A conversation with Blackmagic Design regarding NAB 2010 (both languages booked).
- More tech info from Allan T©pper, Carla Sánchez, Rub©n Abruña, Vanessa Brown, Tanya Castañeda, and Liliana Marín.
Alternate subscriptions & information
To see other RSS subscription options or reach the cast and crew, visit EnglishPodcast.TecnoTur.us.
To find out about TecnoTur‘s original channel in Castilian, and its cast and crew, click here.
Disclosure, to comply with the FTC’s rules
No manufacturer is paying Allan T©pper or TecnoTur LLC specifically to write this article. Some of the manufacturers listed above have contracted T©pper and/or TecnoTur LLC to carry out consulting and/or translations/localizations/transcreations, and some have sent demonstration equipment to help in evaluations for reviews.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now