Stella Pro 10,000c, by Light & Motion, is shipping. This is a very small, powerful, and weatherproof LED. If you are a news shooter or someone who has to light a shot in all types of weather then you might want to take a look at the Stella Pro 10,000c . Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds, the shockproof and weatherproof light should fit right into a run and gun shooter’s light kit without taking up too much space. Think of the light as 10,000 lumens in the palm of your hand… or on the top of your camera.
“If you compare the output of the Stella Pro 10,000c with a traditional HMI light, you’re looking at a setup that would be four times as big,” said Jeff Lazell, Brand Marketing Manager for Light & Motion. “10,000 lumens from a light that fits in the palm of your hand is unheard of, and with that in mind, we’re confident that users will be immediately drawn to the power, performance, and portability of this system.”
The Stella Pro 10,000C
The 10,000c is like it was engineered to be a run and gun shooter’s go-to preferred light. The LED is compatible with a full range of snap-on modifiers and mounts which may not take up much space in a light kit. AC or DC power can keep the light shining, which includes a P-Tap power source, and the 10,000c features a built-in variable speed fan for cooling which engages when the light output exceeds 8,000 lumens. So, when you have the light close to a subject you can operate it without any distracting fan noise screwing up your audio. Like all Stella spLED lights, the Stella Pro 10,000c offers a smooth, evenly dispersed, flicker-free 120-degree native beam that’s balanced at 5,000K across all power settings.
While the 10,000c is not a “cheap” light it definitely looks to be worth the money if you’re trying to light a live shot in the rain. The 10,000c goes for $1,999. The Stella Pro 10,000c also includes a 50-degree focus optic, press-on barn doors, a c-mount stand, and a power supply.
About Light & Motion
What started out as a company exclusively producing underwater scuba lights turned into a full-fledged LED light source. Light & Motion make some of the most compact easy-to-use lights in the industry. Whether that industry is cinema, eng, photography, or scuba diving. They are one of the few lighting brands to design and build their products in the USA and the only brand to certify their products to the more rigorous FL-1 Standard instead of the CRI standard. All Light & Motion products, including the Stella Pro 10,000c, comes with a 2-yeard enhanced guarantee. To find out more go to www.stellaprolights.com.
Stella Pro 10,000c Features
- High Output “Chip on Board” LED
- Certified TLCI 93, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
- Output up to 20,580 Lux at 1 Meter
- AC/DC supply allows light to run off of D-Tap and various external power sources
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output – does not fade during use
- Continuous dimming with control ring
- Integrated variable-speed fan with low decibel levels automatically turns on low when light output exceeds 5500 lumens and turns on high when output exceeds 8000 lumens
- Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto and Chimera adaptability*
- OLED Digital Display for precise readout
- Runs off AC or 24V DC supply
Light & Motion Stella Pro 10000c LED Light - 5000K
In Stock, Order Today