Music Video Production Tutorial – This is the first of a three-part tutorial from director, cinematographer and visual effects artist Tom Antos. Tom is an experienced director and his work has earned him several awards including Telly, Promax BDA and Worldfest Gold Remi.
In part one, Tom covers the pre-production and equipment choices, for the music video he shot for Anna Cyzon’s “Never Broken.”
Related Products at Adorama
- Red Epic 6K Dragon Leica Mount Camera
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Camera
- Sony a7RII Alpha Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Sony Alpha a7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS E-mount NEX Camera Lens
- DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Redrock Micro FollowFocus Black Professional Series
- Canon Cinema Prime CN-E 35mm T1.5 L F Cine Lens
Video by Tom Antos
Like, share, and comment on the video below…let’s get the conversation started!
Check out more AdoramaTV video content here.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!