SB2 has launched Render[in], a real-time radiosity engine for SketchUp Free and Pro users. Using Render[in], SketchUp users gain high-definition, realistic renderings and add photo-realistic elements, such as a 3D sky with clouds.
Render[in] enables users to:
• create a high-definition rendering with no size limitation
• use existing SketchUp parameters and add new ones
• create a photo-realistic project environment (water, sand, grass) and a 3D sky with clouds
• create artificial light sources
• see the final result in a real-time radiosity preview window
Render[in] is integrated into SketchUp and uses the same settings; as a result, learning how to create high-definition renderings with Render[in] is fast and easy.
“Render[in] brings designs to life, by offering realistic additions like a 3D sky, four types of clouds, and modifiable lighting sources,” says a company representative. Render[in] also includes texture settings, such as specular reflection, shininess, and auto-bump for materials.
Render[in] is priced at $160. A 30-day, free trial version is available online at http://www.renderin.com/member-area.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now