We’re excited to show you the new mMedia Platform at Createasphere’s upcoming conference in Los Angeles – the Digital Asset Management Conference on February 22nd and 23rd.
The mMedia platform centers around an enhanced ActiveSAN high-performance metadata controller appliance, and adds two exciting new products: mRAID and mVault, matched with optimized management software for a seamless ‘one pane of glass’ management of even the most complex media SANs.
With scalable performance and capacity, mMedia allows content producers the flexibility to add components from Active Storage and combine them with best of breed workflow solutions perfectly tailored to individual customer needs. mMedia is truly built to tackle your media storage and management workflow needs – from ingest all the way through to nearline, readily accessible archives.
Click to read more about mMedia, mRAID and mVault.
These conferences have become ‘must-attend’ networking events for anyone that needs to track the latest trends and best practices in managing creative asset workflows.
More information about Creatasphere’s Digital Asset Management Conference is here.
This year the event is held at the Beverly Hilton – see you there at Booth #106!
How is Active Different?
We formed Active Storage with a mission to meet an unfilled need for easy-to-use, high-performance storage solutions for Media and Creative Professionals. We built the company, and our media storage solutions with your needs in mind:
- The mMedia Platform – Tested, rock-solid solutions to scale to fit the needs of Media, Post-Production and Broadcast Professionals from ingest through archive
- ActiveSAN – ‘The heart of the New Media SAN’ – the easiest to use Metadata Controller for Xsan and Quantum StorNext® – a natural, seamless upgrade for Xsan users
- mRAID – The next-generation media enhanced RAID platform optimized for the unique performance and availability needs of video, post and broadcast customer
- mVault – High-Density, scalable media archive that delivers 180 Terabytes of nearline media storage in only 4U
- Rich management and monitoring software – Finally – a ‘single pane of glass’ to manage your media SAN – no clunky web apps that bog down your storage systems
- Expert, 24/7 support – no IT buzzword bingo here – we deeply understand and track your needs in HD video, media storage and complex workflows
Your Feedback is Critical
We’d love to learn more about your take on the evolving media and creative industry – what challenges you face and what your top priorities are for the new year. We’re constantly pushing the envelope in developing new solutions for the media and creative industry and knowing what’s important to you helps guide our development effort.
Want to talk media SAN needs? Have architecture questions? We’re here to help.
ActiveSAN helps customers every day in Broadcast Production, Post and Creative – and is an outstanding upgrade and growth path to get you ready for tomorrow’s media production demands.
We have several workflow examples that are excellent discussion points for your Active Storage reseller, and as always, we look forward to answering your workflow questions anytime!
You can chat with our Storage and SAN experts anytime by calling 877-GR8-RAID or emailing us – we look forward to hearing from you!
Active Storage – Storage Evolved.
Active Storage, Inc. is the innovative storage leader for media and creative professionals, broadcast, post-production, on-line and archive solutions. Fast, reliable and easy to deploy, Active Storage products deliver a best-of-breed user experience, marrying award-winning industrial design, unmatched speed, reliability and customer service. Ease of use and robust performance make Active Storage the first choice for complex professional storage deployments. To learn more, visit:http://activestorage.com
Copyright Active Storage Inc. 2011-All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, trade names and copyrights are property of their respective holders. StorNext® is a registered trademark of Quantum Corporation. Apple Macintosh, Xserve, Mac OS X Server and Xsan are property of Apple, Inc.
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now