LAS VEGAS, April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Fordela Corporation, a leader in enterprise media management and delivery, today announced the latest release of its award-winning Media Platform, Ambassador™. Now available for content producers, distributors and publishers of 3D video, Fordela’s Ambassador provides the world’s first cloud-based, automated and integrated 3D video management solution. Ambassador is also available to manufacturers of 3D hardware as an OEM/white-label solution.
Fordela’s cloud-based solution is being showcased at the National Association of Broadcasters show in Las Vegas (April 11-14) in the NVIDIA booth #SL2728 (South Hall) of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Fordela’s Media Platform supports both 2D and 3D video management for applications including Video On-Demand, Virtual Screening Rooms and Content Collaboration Portals. 3D video content can now be easily managed and delivered from the cloud to any connected 3D enabled device.
Key features include :
· Supports market leading NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology and 3D video streaming which is featured at NVIDIA’s online 3D community, www.3DVisionLive.com
· 3D frame-packing and management in the cloud on Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2
· Transcoding with Microsoft Expression Pro in the Microsoft Azure Cloud providing GPU-accelerated h.264 encoding using NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology
· Microsoft Media Platform Player Framework with NVIDIA 3D Vision video player plugin
· Digital Rights Management using Microsoft PlayReady via BuyDRM KeyOS
· Adaptive bit rate streaming leveraging Microsoft IIS Smooth Streaming technology
· Full support for white-label and reseller configuration
“With Ambassador we are delivering the first integrated, automated cloud-based solution for 3D video content management to internet connected devices,” said Fordela’s CEO Ron Spector. “Our platform has brought together a powerful network of technologies from NVIDIA, Microsoft, Amazon, and Akamai, to provide a seamless way to manage and deliver 3D video.”
“Working with Fordela to integrate Ambassador into 3DVisionLive.com has created the world’s best place to watch 3D videos on the web,” said Jon Barad, senior business development manager at NVIDIA. “Fordela makes it possible for us to quickly and easily manage and deliver high-quality, premium 3D content to all of our 3D Vision users around the world.”
Product Support and Availability:
The Fordela Solution with Ambassador is available now.
More information about the Fordela Solution and Ambassador is available at http://www.fordela.com.
Tweet this: Fordela Launches World’s First Cloud-Based, Integrated 3D Video Management Platform. Follow Fordela on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/fordela