Recently discovered within the vaults of our video archive, Adorama is proud to present an educational series focusing on the topics and definitions regarding pro audio and video. As if pulled from an alternate reality, “Adorama Pro 101: The Basics” is a vintage look at the technology of today.
In this chapter we discuss the difference between the cinema lens and, well, everything else. Why not just use a high end photographer’s lens on your next big budget video shoot? The answer to that question lies in the function of the cine lens and how it relates to the nature of your production.
Related Products at Adorama:
- Rokinon Cine DS Portrait Lens Bundle For Canon EF Mount (35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5, 85mm T1.5)
- Rokinon Cine DS Wide Angle Lens Bundle For Sony NEX Mount (14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5)
- Canon CN-E Cine 3 Lens Bundle (CN-E 24mm, CN-E 50mm, CN-E 85mm)
- Samyang Sony A-Mount 3 Cine Lens Bundle (14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5)
- Samyang Canon EF-Mount 3 Cine Lens Bundle (14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5 and 35mm T1.5)
Editing and Animation by Eric Cohen
You can keep up with Eric on Twitter @rosaklebhead
Like, share, and comment on the video below…let’s get the conversation started!
For more information email: [email protected]