• @ 10am, see how Bournemouth University-a leading film school in the UK-has partnered with the BBC to develop advanced curriculum based on Adobe Premiere Pro. Used by the BBC, this integrated course teaches a modern, post-production workflow, all based on Adobe’s video products.
• @ 1pm, Rich Harrington highlights some of the new features in Photoshop CS5, and explains how video professionals can use them in their work.
• @ 2pm, join CNN’s Michael Koetter for a deep dive into how Adobe tools are being used in news production workflows.
• @ 3:30 pm, see how Production Premium is used by leading previz artists to help producers and directors ensure big-budget, effects-rich feature films deliver on the team’s creative vision.
• @ 4:30 pm, see firsthand the advantages of Adobe’s native tapeless workflow: Jacob Rosenberg of Bandito Brothers will showcase the use of DSLR cameras and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 in the making of a feature film about the Navy Seals.
• @ 5pm, Jim Geduldick, an After Effects artist at Off Hollywood and leader of the popular AENY user group, shows how the new features in After Effects CS5-as well as new 64-bit plug-ins from The Foundry-are being used in production.
Sessions will be recorded so check back to see the presentation in coming days.”
Filmmakers go-to destination for pre-production, production & post production equipment!Shop Now